Advanced Strapless adhesion technology offers unsurpassed disposable, one size fits all, personal respiratory protection.
What makes Fitseal™ the most revolutionary advancement in filtering facepiece respirators?
• The FITSEAL™ respirator is the first and only adhesion filtering facepiece respirator approved by NIOSH under 42 CFR part 84, that meets the additional test requirements for new technology as part of latest respirator certification.
• FITSEAL™ adhesion technology forms a molecular barrier seal between the respirator and the face (the face-seal) minimizing the problems of hazardous inward leakage between the respirator and the face common to conventional designs that are held in place by straps or rubber bands.
• FITSEAL™ advanced filtration media offers extremely high filtration efficiency against airborne viruses and bacteria and provides extremely low breathing resistance.
“Face-seal leakage is the weak link that limits a respirator’s protection ability”Reference: Mortality Week Report, December 30, 2005/54 (RR17); 1-141, entitled “Guidelines for preventing the transmission of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in health-care settings, 2005”, Section: Effectiveness of Respiratory-Protection Devices: Face-seal leakage.
“Respirators that don’t seal properly around the face offer only the illusion of protection.”Reference: OSHA Technical Manual, Section VIII
What is Total Inward Leakage (TIL)?
Total Inward Leakage (TIL) is the measurement of all possible routes of infectious particle penetration which include: through the filter medium, through an exhalation valve and gaps between the respirator and the face (the face-seal).
State-of-the-Art filtration media and skin safe adhesion
• Advanced, two way multi-layered filtration media to capture toxic, allergenic and infectious airborne particles
• Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB) exposure control
• Minimal heat, CO2 and humidity accumulation
• Puncture, crush and tear resistant
• Fluid & fire resistant
• No exhalation valve required
• Easy to breathe and communicate through
• Hypoallergenic, latex-free and fiberglass-free
• FDA approved adhesion can be safely used on human skin.
• Can be worn for up to 8 hours
Top Image: Conventional Mask showing routes of virus penetration. Bottom Image: FITSEAL technology showing molecular barrier seal against submicron viruses.
Universal Fit: One-Size-Fits-All
• Readily conforms to most facial contours
• Eliminates the need to procure, re-test and inventory multiple styles, sizes and makes of conventional respirators
• Assures availability at time of need
• Simplifies fit testing procedures (reduces time and cost)
Unique Design and Shape
• Approved by NIOSH for one-size-fits-all
• Large inner surface area for ease of breathing and talking
• Conformable facial fit that can even be worn upside down
• Does not interfere with headgear
• Reduces fogging of glasses and other protective eyewear
• Flat for compact packaging and portability
• When worn properly according to instructions, secure adhesion seal is maintained when talking, coughing and during physical activity
Scientifically Tested and Validated
• The results of 5 years of advanced research and development by world renowned aerosol scientists at leading Universities and research laboratories
• Medical grade adhesion tested by leading dermatologists show no damage or irritation to the skin even after repeated use
• Manufactured in the USA under strictly regulated ISO 9000 quality control standards
• No Pressure Points from metal noseclips and staples compared to conventional masks
• Low inhalation and exhalation resistance
• Viral Filtration Efficiency (VFE) greater than 99.9%
• Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) greater than 99.9%